Glimmering and ethereal, the molten texture creates little flares of gold. Symbols of protection for your inner light and helping to guide your way.
Part of the Hearth Collection: dots, flecks and fragments of gold; wearable reminders of the light, warmth and home within.
- Main earrings made from solid 9ct Fairtrade gold (earring scrolls are non-Fairtrade gold). Available in rose and yellow gold.
- Dimensions: 5mm diameter, 1.8mm thick, approximately.*
- Every time you buy a piece of Tootsievalentine jewellery, we make a charity donation and plant a tree. £5 from every sale goes to our chosen charities, The World Land Trust and One Tree Planted. Read more about these charities on our ethics page here.
- Additionally, with every piece of Fairtrade gold sold, a premium is paid back to the artisanal mining co-operative who mined the gold.
- Transparency and sustainability: The gold from this piece of jewellery has a fully traceable supply chain from mine to customer. The gold came from the Macdesa mine in Peru. See our ethics page for full supply chain details.
- UK shipping £4.95
- International shipping: £17.00 flat rate
- Recyclable branded packaging included as standard
*Every piece of Tootsievalentine jewellery is made individually by hand. As such, no two pieces are ever completely identical in dimensions, shape or surface texture. This means small variations even in a pair of earrings are natural. We love and embrace this organic aspect of the making process and hope you do too.